Updated COVID-19 Guidelines
We are now open for most regular services. We are so happy to welcome you back. Please note the following guidelines and updates when planning your visit:
- Face coverings are required for those over age 2 who have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If you are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19, please wear a face covering inside our building and maintain 6 feet of distance from others outside of your household. If you are fully vaccinated, face coverings are optional.
- If you are unable to wear a face mask, we will gladly provide accommodations through curbside service.
- Curbside service is still available.
- We will begin accepting applications for the community meeting room beginning June 21. Those who are unvaccinated for COVID-19 should wear a mask and maintain distance from others while using the meeting room.
- If you feel sick, please do not come into the building! Use curbside service or visit us another day.
- Book donations are welcome – however, please limit your donation to 2 bags or boxes.
We are also offering these services to help you stay connected during the pandemic:
- Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot lending.
- Public Wi-Fi network access from the parking lot. The password is posted on the front door.
- A listing of upcoming virtual events and programs can be found on our event calendar.
- See our Research & Learn page for a variety of online classes and learning tools.
- Go to Read & Listen to learn how to access free e-books, audiobooks, and magazines with your library card.
Our current operating hours are:
Monday – Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Look for our evening hours to return in July.