We are open for all regular services. Please note the following guidelines and updates when planning your visit:
- The rate of spread of COVID-19 in our community is high. We ask you to please wear a face covering when visiting the library.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others outside of your household.
- Please limit your time inside the building. Computer use is limited to one hour at this time.
- Curbside service is available, including mobile printing.
- If you are unable to wear a face mask, we will gladly provide accommodations through curbside service.
- If you feel sick, please do not come into the building! Use curbside service or visit us another day.
- Book donations are welcome – however, please limit your donation to 2 bags or boxes.
We are also offering these services to help you stay connected during the pandemic:
- Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot lending.
- Public Wi-Fi network access from the parking lot. The password is posted on the front door.
- A listing of upcoming virtual events and programs can be found on our event calendar.
- See our Research & Learn page for a variety of online classes and learning tools.
- Go to Read & Listen to learn how to access free e-books, audiobooks, and magazines with your library card.