To use curbside pickup for books and DVDs:
- Place holds on materials by logging into your online account. You can also place holds over the phone by calling us at (804) 443-4945. If you don’t have specific titles in mind to request, we recommend a Book Bundle. Order a Book Bundle using this easy online form.
- When your requests are ready for pickup, you will receive an e-mail or a phone call. We’ll hold your items for 7 days.
- When you arrive to pick up your materials, call us at (804) 443-4945. We will check the items out on your account bring them out to the parking lot for contactless service.
- To return borrowed materials, please use the outdoor book drop. Returned materials will be quarantined for 72 hours, and there will be a delay before items are removed from your account.
To use curbside pickup for printing:
- Print from home from any device using these mobile printing instructions.
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive to pick up your prints.
- Put your payment in the box and retrieve your print the table in front of the library.
To use curbside copying and faxing:
- Fill out the faxing/copying form available on the table outside of the library.
- Put your documents in a provided envelope, along with your payment, and call us to let us know you need a copying/fax job completed.
- Leave your document on the table and we will retrieve it, then return your copies/fax to the table when they are done.
Our phone number is (804) 443-4945.
Our current hours of operation are:
Monday – Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.