Re-opening Scheduled April 5
We are happy to announce that Essex Public Library is re-opening to the public for express services on Monday, April 5, 2021.
- Express services include browsing for materials, checkout, computer use, printing, copying, and faxing. No appointments are needed.
- Building capacity is limited and patrons are asked to limit their time in the building to 1 hour. There will be limited seating available.
- Face coverings are required for everyone over age 2. If you are unable to wear a face mask, we will gladly provide accommodations through curbside service.
- Curbside service will continue.
- Return items to the outdoor book drop or designated bins indoors.
- All returned items will be quarantined for 24 hours.
- Overdue fees will not be charged at this time.
- The community meeting room is CLOSED to the public.
- If you feel sick or have any respiratory symptoms, please do not come into the building! Use curbside service or visit us another day.
- Donations are welcome – however, please limit your donation to 2 bags or boxes.