We are open for all regular services. Please note the following guidelines and updates when planning your visit:
- The rate of spread of COVID-19 in Essex County is high. Face coverings are required when visiting the library.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others outside of your household while inside the library.
- Please limit your time inside the building. Computer use is limited to one hour.
- Curbside service is available, including mobile printing. Call us at 804-443-4945 when you arrive for your pickup.
- If you are unable to wear a face mask, we will gladly provide accommodations through curbside service.
- If you feel sick, please do not come into the building! Use curbside service or visit us another day.
- Book donations are welcome – however, please limit your donation to 2 bags or boxes.
- We are offering outdoor events as well as virtual programs. See our event calendar for more information.
- Our meeting room is open for group reservations. Masking and distance requirements are also in effect in the meeting room.