The meeting room is available to organizations engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual or charitable activities on a first-come, first-serve basis. The dates and times of such meetings must be scheduled in advance.
Groups wishing to use the meeting room must read the meeting room policy and fill out an application form prior to the meeting although reservations may be made by phone.
- Meeting room policy
- Meeting room application (pdf) or fill out the online form below.
Applications will be considered on a first-come first-served basis with Library programs having a priority over all other programs.[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Meeting Room Application’][contact-field label=’Name of Group’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Individual responsible for this group:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Address’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Meeting Date:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Meeting Time:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Group Type:’ type=’radio’ options=’Non profit,For profit’/][contact-field label=’Purpose of Meeting’ type=’textarea’/]
As an authorized representative of the organization named above, I have read and agree to comply with the conditions for the use of the Essex Public Library meeting room as stated in the Meeting Room Use Policy.
- I understand there is a fee of $10.00 per hour or any portion of an hour before or after normal operating hours.
- I accept responsibility for any damage to library property and will report such damage to the staff
- I shall be responsible for assuring that the room is left in the same condition it was found, with the furniture arranged as in the diagram posted in the room.
- I understand that the exchange of money or products, demonstrations of products, or charging of fees is not permitted at meetings conducted by for-profit groups or individuals.
The library is not responsible for any injuries incurred during the use of the meeting room or for any lost or stolen property.[/contact-form]