Looking for some winter reading inspiration? Want to expand your literary horizons? Get a jump start on a new year of reading with our Winter Reading Book Bingo challenge!
There are five different bingo cards available for adults and teens, and one for kids, too. Every bingo completed will earn you a bookmark and a chance at the grand prize drawing, a $25 Amazon gift card.
The rules are simple:
- Pick up a bingo card at Essex Public Library.
- Complete a bingo diagonally, vertically, or horizontally by writing down the titles of books you read during the months of January and February.
- Turn your completed bingo card in at the Library by March 3, 2018 to earn a bookmark and a chance to win the grand prize drawing. The adult/teen grand prize is a $25 Amazon gift card. The children’s grand prize is also a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Earn a grand prize drawing entry for every bingo you complete – you can complete up to four bingos on the same card!
- Only one game card per person, please.
- Books should be checked out from Essex Public Library. All book formats are okay, including e-books, print, and audiobooks.
Bingo cards are available for pickup now. Stop by and grab one, and let the winter reading fun begin!